We have a solution to your problem, our services range from basic check overs to fabrications and restorations.
Why Choose US?
We offer the most superior repair service in Hudson County. We are master wheel builders, one of the few Bicycle shops with tools and knowledge to build wheels correctly (We build twice the amount of wheels as our competitors). We have attention to detail when it comes to your bike, you won’t find an overpriced repair package here, you simply pay for what you need and want, nothing more. We work on all brands, from road bikes, mountain bikes, family & kids bikes. Let us help you stay fit and get involved in a health & social-able lifestyle with the hobby of cycling. Our work is guaranteed for 30 days. We have the combined experience of over 70 years. You’ll find one of the largest selections of hard to find vintage parts and the knowledge to repair almost anything. When you purchase a new bicycle from us, you will leave with a quality bike built to last, all new bikes come with free lifetime limited warranties from trusted manufactures, and as long as you own your bike you are entitled to free adjustments for life. And yes a quality bike from a bicycle shop requires much less work and is way more reliable than a department store bicycle. We offer the best prices on entry level to high end mountain, road, hybrid and kids bicycles. You’ll never find a hard sale here, come and discover why we have been a Bayonne landmark since 1971.
- Tune ups: – $20 and up. Prices are determined by your needs. No over priced service packages!
- Brake Adjustments: – (non-hydraulic) $12
- Gear Adjustments: – $12
- Wheel truing/Straightening: – $15-$25
- Full Frame swaps for MTB and Road: – $100 -150
- Wheel building: – $25 Labor only (we build more wheels than anyone else! We are one of the only shops that has a spoke cutter and threading machine)
- Hydraulic brakes/Bleed/Full Set Up: – CALL FOR PRICING, depends on brand and model
- Current Price of a tube (8/21/15): – $5-$10 , specialty types such as fat bike tubes are $18.
- Price of a flat including tube: – $12 on bike, $8 bring in just the wheel.
- Tubeless set up: – $15-$25 a wheel (price varies on tire to rim quality, and how well they match). We use Orange Seal.
- Campagnolo shifter rebuilds: – $70 with parts, per shifter.
- Assemble a bike: If you buy a bike from a big box store, assembly is $45, Bikes purchased in our store are assembled for free, and come with lifetime free adjustments. We will NOT assemble E-bikes purchased online, as the quality of the batteries and electronics for safety purposes can be questionable. We carry trusted E-bikes and kits from our manufacturers, check our brands page to learn more.
Repair price not listed?: – CALL US 201-339-3722
Metal Plating – nickel – zinc – chrome
Full and Partial Restorations
Tig Welding – Frame Brazing
Custom Wheel Building- Choose any rim, hub and spoke etc.
Special Requests? CALL US 201-339-3722